This is an online only auction, items are located on The Island of KAUAI
Live Preview: Preview/Inspection by appointment. Please text 808-634-2300 to make an appointment
Auction Begins Ending: Wednesday, September 28th, 7pm Online Only
Item Pick Up Must Be: Thursday, September 29th by Appointment Only in Kapaa
CASH ONLY PAYMENT ACCEPTED - NO CREDIT CARDS
2. You must be registered in order to bid.
3. All items are sold 'As is- Where is' with no guarantees of any kind. All sales are final and no returns are allowed for any reason.
4. Cash is the only accepted method of payment and all invoices will be automatically charged $500 deposit at the completion of the auction with the card you have used to register your account. A release of the funds will be made when cash payment is made in full at time of pick up. If for any reason payment is unable to be processed with this card your account will be suspended. To reinstate your account, full payment for your outstanding invoice, a $10 service charge and any other applicable charges or fees must be paid.
5. Anyone caught tampering with tags, merchandise or shoplifting will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible.
6. Malama Auctions will not be held responsible for any inconsistencies in description announced or printed, therefore buyers are responsible for inspecting all items and deciding for themselves if the item they have seen is what they want to buy.
7. According to Federal Uniform Commercial Code (UCC 2-238) At the closing of each auction item there is a legal binding contract for the purchase of the item.
8. Buyers are responsible for the moving, packing, boxing and loading of all items purchased. This means providing your own truck, packing materials, boxes, bags, ect. and labor/help to load your own vehicle. Malama Auctions cannot provide or ensure assistance for loading of your items.
9. Malama Auctions & Appraisals staff reserve the right to bid on and purchase merchandise.
10. All items must be picked up at the specific times stated above per the Terms and Conditions unless you have made specific arrangements with Malama Auctions prior to conclusion of auction. If buyer fails to arrive or make arrangements by the specified pick up time, a $50 service charge will automatically debited from card on file. By 5pm on 09/25 , your items will be considered forfeited and may be sold again at a future sale, discarded or otherwise disposed based on Malama Auctions discretion. Items will not be taken to a different location for pick up unless shipping is required.
11. There is a 20% buyers premium added to the hammer price of all lots.
12. All of our online only auctions are conducted using staggered closing times. That means every minute a select number of lots will close. The closing of an item means it is a scheduled time that bidding should end on that particular lot. This auction is scheduled to close 7 items per minute.
13. All of our online only auctions are conducted using a soft close. This means even if an item is scheduled to close at a particular time, if someone places a bid in the last five minutes, two minutes will be added to the scheduled close time for that particular lot. The time extension will continue to occur every time a bid is placed until there are at least two minutes with no additional bids.