This is an online only auction.
Live Preview: No live Preview
Auction Begins Ending: Tuesday, July 19th, 3:30pm HST Online Only
NO CASH ACCEPTED - CREDIT CARD ONLY
$75.00 or MORE INVOICES RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING
1. You must be registered in order to bid.
2. All items are sold 'As is- Where is' with no guarantees of any kind. All sales are final and no returns are allowed for any reason. If you have a discrepancy with an item you purchased, you must contact Malama auctions staff within 48 hours of the close of the auction.
3. Credit Card is the only accepted method of payment, and all invoices will be automatically charged at the completion of the auction with the card you have used to register your account. If for any reason payment is unable to be processed with this card your account will be suspended. To reinstate your account, full payment for your outstanding invoice, a $10 service charge and any other applicable charges or fees must be paid.
4. All invoices that total $75 or more will have free shipping and insurance included at no additional charge. Items will automatically be shipped to the address associated with your bidder profile. If you need shipping to a different address, you must contact Malama Auctions by 9pm on the day of the auction. If your package is shipped to the address associated with your bidder profile and it is undeliverable, you will be responsible for the shipping/parcel fees to resend. A 2% reduction from the buyer premium will be given to anyone who chooses to pick up their items in person on Wednesday, July 20th, 2022 at 1pm-3pm.
5. Anyone caught tampering with tags, merchandise or shoplifting will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible.
6. Malama Auctions will not be held responsible for any inconsistencies in description announced or printed, therefore buyers are responsible for inspecting all items and deciding for themselves if the item they are bidding on is what they want to buy. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Malama Auctions before you bid or buy items for clarification.
7. According to Federal Uniform Commercial Code (UCC 2-238) At the closing of each auction item there is a legal binding contract for the purchase of the item. Failing to perform on the binding agreement made by means of the auction may result in prosecution or legal action to require the party to perform.
8. Buyers are responsible for the moving, packing, boxing and loading of all items purchased. This means providing your own truck, packing materials, boxes, bags, ect. and labor/help to load your own vehicle. Malama Auctions cannot provide or ensure assistance for loading of your items. Unless items are being shipped, please see #4 for shipping information.
9. Malama Auctions & Appraisals staff reserve the right to bid on and purchase merchandise.
10. All items must be picked up at the specific times stated above per the Terms and Conditions unless you have made specific arrangements with Malama Auctions prior to conclusion of auction. If buyer fails to arrive or make arrangements by the specified pick up time, your items will be considered forfeited and may be sold again at a future sale, discarded or otherwise disposed based on Malama Auctions discretion. Furthermore, failure to pick up your items, or communicate with Malama Auctions (even if you choose to forfeit your items) will result in an immediate suspension of our account.
11. There is a 22% buyers premium added to the hammer price of all lots.
12. All of our online only auctions are conducted using staggered closing times. That means every minute a select number of lots will close. The closing of an item means it is a scheduled time that bidding should end on that particular lot. This auction is scheduled to close 3 items per minute.
13. All of our online only auctions are conducted using a soft close. This means even if an item is scheduled to close at a particular time, if someone places a bid in the last two minutes, more time will be added to the scheduled close time (resetting a 2 minute count down) for that particular lot. The time extension will continue to occur every time a bid is placed until there are at least two minutes with no additional bids.